Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 11

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another" (John 13:35;NKJ)
I was thinking about this scripture today. I am praying that during our fast we are focusing on more than the food we are not eating. In Isaiah 58 the Lord lays out for us His fasting priorities and they include reaching out to others with His love. I want to challenge you to find ways you can show love for those in need. We have opportunities daily at school, work, home, neighborhoods, or out and about!
I want Riverlife to be known as a group of people who know how to love others. So as we fast and pray and ask God for a closer walk and to pour out His Spirit upon our church and whatever else you are praying for, don't forget to add actions to your prayer and Love!

Share some opportunities you have taken advantage of during this fast.....

I was able to pray with Billy at the hospital before his surgery. He truly seemed to appreciate it....your turn....

No comments: