Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 4

We are now in the 4th day of our fast! After day 1 I was going to blog about my definite caffeine addiction, but my head hurt too bad. The biggest struggle during any fast is fighting for time spent in prayer. We can get so busy with so many things. This has been really tough for me this time. My prayer today is for the Lord to help me focus on why I am fasting. I want to draw closer to the Lord and find the refreshing of His presence I need. I am also praying for my family to fulfill all of His plans for us. Then for Riverlife to break through every barrier that holds us back and for the Lords vision for us to become completely clear as we move forward. We must also pray for the harvest to be brought in. People need Jesus as their savior and we must tell them the good news! How about you, what are you praying, or what has the Lord been showing you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do have a prayer request. we need to life up Nichole Jolleys Family right now her dad is having heart surgey sometime this month and she just had an unlce pass away.

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying any peaceful moments of prayer that I have had. I am learning to slow down and enjoy my time with Him and he is showing me that if I take the time to spend with Him, that He wil make sure I have time for everything else. hhmm....it seems like I have read that truth somewhere in the Bible.