Friday, January 30, 2009

Focus

Our 21 days of prayer and fasting has ended. I know my walk with Christ has been more focused and my desire is to accomplish His will for my life. I was thinking today about the word focus. As Christians if we are not careful our focus will be mostly on the things we should not be doing. Is that really abundant life? There are certainly things as believers we should avoid and not get involved in, but, there is a bigger purpose for our lives.
We must stay focused on the things Christ wants us to accomplish right now! We need to ask ourselves constantly what Christ wants for us in this moment. Maybe He wants us to completely enjoy this moment with our family, or connect with friends, or maybe witness for Him. My desire is to live my life to the fullest I can for Christ and the only way I can is to focus now on what He wants for me! Don't live your life not doing wrong things, live life focused on accomplishing something Christ like now!

No comments: